The QIS 875 has 874 kVA of standby power and 110L/h (75% load) fuel consumption. Expect excellent performance with a 25% small footprint and a 13% higher load factor.
QIS diesel generators combine low cost of ownership, reliable performance and risk-free operation. The QIS range is extremely versatile and can be used in primary or backup power applications. These easy to use diesel generators are designed and built to the very highest standards.
The QIS range allows you to specify the configuration of your generator through a wide range of useful options. You can customize everything from the power output to the required level of noise suppression.
• External fuel tank connection kit
• Automated fuel filling kit
• Coolant heater
• Earth Leakage Relay
• Cold weather kit
• Single phase configuration
• Remote monitoring and control via Webnet/3G/Ethernet
• Remote display
• Digital inputs/outputs expansion modules
• 7320 controller
• Single-set communications device TCP/IP (RS485)
• Battery isolator switch
• Lifting beam
• Shock absorber mounts
*Only for openskid model